The basics & how to use it at Red Pill University
Recommended Videos & Articles for beginners:
There is a lot of information available on the internet about cyptocurrencies. When our staff was just beginning to learn about this fascinating subject, these are the sites they found helpful.
- Beginners Guide to Bitcoin & Blockchain posted by Need to Know News (G. Edward Griffin) in 2017
- Money and Cryptocurrency by Jason Stinchfield,
Board Member of Freedom Force International
- How to store Cryptocurrency
- Apps to make using crypto easier:
Some Simple Questions & Answers:
There is a lot of information available on the internet to help learn more about cyptocurrencies. When our staff was just beginning, these are some of the common questions they had.
- What is bitcoin?
- Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, but it is not the only one. CryptoCurrency embodies several different “coins,” including, but not limited to, BitCoin.
- What is Cryptocurrency?
- Digital currency in which transactions are verified and records maintained by a decentralized system using cryptography, rather than by a centralized authority.
- Is Crypto Legal?
- Short answer, Yes. But like any currency it can be manipulated and used for illegal activities.
- Is Crypto required to attend the Red Pill Expo or to support Red Pill University?
- No, The Red Pill Project is happy to accept crypto, but it is not required. We accept fiat currency as well.
- Where do you get Crypto?
- There are many ways to acquire crypto, but the basic answer is to purchase it — similar to buying stocks, bonds, gold or silver.
- How much does Crypto cost? What is the conversion rate?
- It will depend on the type of crypto, the status of the market, and many other variables including the willingness of the seller to part with it.
How does it work at Red Pill University?
- To attend Red Pill Expo or purchase the Livestream:
- We utilize the cryptocurrency payment gateway, CoinPayments.net.
- When in the shopping cart choose CoinPayments (Crypto) as your payment choice.
- This will take you to the CoinPayments checkout screen. At this screen you will choose which cryptocurrency you wish to pay with. Upon clicking “checkout” you will be taken through the steps to complete your transaction.
- For Patrons of RPU: the process is a bit more challengin because payments are recurring, and the market value of the crypto may vary over time. (Incidentally, this is also true of fiat currency except that the value always decreases over time whereas cryptos often increase).
- CryptoCurrency has announced it soon will facilitate recurring payments in a way to make adjustments for this fluctuation. Once we are satisfied with the fiarness and efficiency of such an adjustment, we will make an announcement and begin accepting crypto for this purpose.
- If you would like to receive the announcement be sure to sign up (it’s free) for Need to Know News by G. Edward Griffin.